Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel









Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of course, during my stay, I took many photos and will share them in an album on Facebook. This hotel is world-famous and many celebrities have stayed there. If you are curious about the hotel and its surroundings, I will share photos taken inside and outside the buildings. I will also include pictures taken while hiking in the area.

You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.992566199223482&type=3

Feel Free to Share!



 

No comments:

Labadie - People

Labadie - People I have been to Labadie twice and photographed several people who worked there. The first photos in my new album were taken ...