Thursday, April 13, 2023

Sol Palmeras










Sol Palmeras

On April 1, we went back to Sol Palmeras, a resort in Varadero, Cuba. It was our second trip this year, and I was happy to see the many friends we made during our last trip again. The people in Cuba are beautiful people.

The weather was great with temperatures in the low to mid-30's every day and, of course, it was sunny every day. There were more people at the resort this time, which is good for the hotel and staff!

Over the next couple of weeks, I will share photos taken around the resort on my Travel Page. I am beginning with photos taken around the resort.  You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.753263009820470&type=3

If you use Facebook and haven't Liked my Travel Page, you can find it here - https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelanetravel

Feel Free to Share!



 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...