Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Battle Harbour








Battle Harbour

It was nearly 20 years ago that my son and I visited Battle Harbour and photographed the community and its surroundings. I have posted most of the photos before, but they were small images so I decided to revisit the photos and post larger images.

Battle Harbour is an island located off the coast of Labrador. I enjoyed photographing the old houses as well as those that had been restored then. Since that time, many more, if not all, have been restored so it is quite different there now.

The first album I am sharing has photos of the town and you can follow that album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.695996059196629&type=3

If you haven't Liked my Communities and Culture Page you can find it here - https://www.facebook.com/KBruceLanePhotography

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...