Saturday, October 08, 2022

Drone Photos










Drone Photos

Last evening, I started my third album featuring photos I have taken from my drone, and I started with photos taken during a flight in Harbour Main on October 4, 2022. I launched it near an old fish plant, had a look around, and headed up the road toward the church. I've driven this road many times, but it looks different from 20 m in the air. I will continue to add to the album for a few days.

If you enjoy photos taken with a drone, you may like to view my other two albums. I've added links to them below. I have been getting more used to flying the drone and I have been shooting a few videos which I plan to upload to YouTube soon.

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...