Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Burning Bush










Burning Bush

The burning bush in my yard has been turning redder by the day and certainly adds colour to my yard this time of the year. I purchased a small bush many years ago and after the first year moved it because it didn't do very well. Since then it has been growing really well. Five years ago, I bought another at the end of the season (very cheap) and planted it in the corner of my vegetable garden. It wasn't doing well there and after 2 years, I moved it and since then, it has been doing well. 

I have an album of photos of burning bush plants on my Flowers and Trees page and you can find it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2966006386760825&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...