Friday, June 24, 2022

Spray Plane








Spray Plane

Every morning at Sol Palmeras in Varadero, Cuba, I went to the beach to photograph the sunrises. And, every morning as the sun was rising over the horizon, a spary plane flew overhead. I realized the first morning that it was actually spraying an insecticide to help get rid of mosquitos. Since I enjoy photographing aircraft of all types, I took advantage of the situation to capture images of such an old plane flying so low.

I have created an album on my Travel Page and you can view the photos here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2093831907456433&type=3

Feel free to Share!

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...