Monday, June 06, 2022










Hostas

Before I retired 12 years ago, students gave me a few hostas as "end of the year" gifts, and I planted them in my backyard.  They survived but didn't do very well.  When I moved into my new house, I transplanted them to a shady place near the house, and they grew very well. As they grew bigger, they began to get crowded together, so this spring I separated them and added new soil.  The first photo shows them in late May.

You can follow my Hostas Album on my Flowers and Plants Page here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=kbrucelaneflowers&set=a.3564986530196138

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...