Monday, June 20, 2022






Sol Palmeras - The Beach

If you stay at Sol Palmeras in Varadero, Cuba, you will definitely visit the beach. Every morning, I went there to photograph the sunrises, and each time I walked the length in both directions. Most mornings, there were no more than a few people and that included the fishermen who were the before I got there.

Over the next few days, I plan to add the beach photos to my NEW album on my Travel Page and you can follow that album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2093427870830170&type=3

Imagine the same scenes in January or February when cold temperatures and snow are the norms in the North! :)

Feel free to Share!

 

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...