Monday, June 03, 2019

St.Shott's













St.Shott's

Between Peter's River and Trepassey, a side road takes you to St. Shott's, the most southerly community o the Irish Loop.  I have bee to St. Shott's several times and will start the series with photos fro 2002.  Later, I will add photos from earlier years.    I will also create a Facebook album in which I will share all my photos of St. Shott's and will provide the link in a coup;e of days. 


If you haven't liked my Facebook Pages, feel free to do like 1 or all of them.  I add many more photos each day to these pages.

  1. K. Bruce Lane Facebook
  2. K. Bruce Lane Photography
  3. K. Bruce Lane Travel

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...