Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Ferryland
















Ferryland

Today, I am starting a new series in which I will share photos of Ferryland.  I've skipped a couple of communities along the Irish Loop but will share those photos afterward. 


Ferryland is around 1 hour's drive from my home and I have been there many times.  The photos I will share this time were taken in 2002, the summer I drove the entire Irish Loop and photographed communities twice.  Hence, I have lots of photos.  :)  For the next few days, I will share photos of the beautiful scenery around Ferryland.  

As I share the photos here, I will add them to my Facebook Album.  I'll give you the links when the album is complete.  If you check my Facebook albums, feel free to like them because as I add photos, you should receive a notification. 

Feel free to share with family and friends.



No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...