Tuesday, May 14, 2019

St. Vincent's












St.  Vincent's

As you probably figured out, my email has been down for the past 10 days.  I assume that, when this happens, you are checking my Blog online.  If not, you missed the last few posts of the St. Mary's Series which were uploaded to my Blog.  I filled in a couple of says with photos of American Anhingas and Dandelions.

Today, I am continuing my virtual tour of the Irish Loop and am sharing photos of St. Vincent's that were taken in 2002.  I will create a Facebook album and upload photos to it daily until the series is complete.  I am starting with photos from the beach, the part of the community that probably gets the most visitors.

Feel free to share with family and friends.




Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:



No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...