Friday, May 24, 2019

St. Vincent's 8

















St. Vincent's 8

This is the last of my St. Vincent's Series for now.  I saved the "The Whales of St. Vincent's" for last for a couple of reasons.  First, many people visit St. Vincent's to watch the whales as they feed near the beach.  Unfortunately, the day I was there, the whales were quite far off the beach and they weren't diving much.  However, it is always exciting to watch these gentle giants.  Second, whales aren't really a part of the community, but I thought I would add them to the series.

I have been uploading my daily photos of St. Vincent's to a Facebook Album in which you can view them all together.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...