Sunday, March 03, 2019

Pool's Cove 6












Pool's Cove 6

For the past few days, Google has blocked about a dozen emails.  It seems to happen for a few days, then stops.  I have no idea why, but you can always find my daily photos on my Blog.  

Today, I am sharing the link to my Pool's Cove Gallery on Facebook, where you can view, or share, all photos in the series.

As you have seen over the past 6 days, people in Pool's Cove, at least in 2008, were actively involved in the fishing industry.  Lobster pots were evident around the town as were fishing nets.  Most boats were small which means they probably fished close to shore.  I included a scenic photo of one of the mountains in the area, but it wasn't in the town itself.


Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...