Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Coomb's Cove 2





















Coomb's Cove 2

This is the last of my Coomb's Cove photos, all of which were taken during a visit on August 7, 2008. I have also included three photos of the mountains nearby.  I believe the scenery in that part of the island is comparable to Gros Morne National Park.



I have created a Facebook Album that contains all the photos I took in Coomb's Cove - https://www.facebook.com/pg/KBruceLanePhotography/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1250005438473566

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...