Saturday, March 02, 2019

Pool's Cove 5











Pool's Cove 5

I took these photos on a "Man's Trip", as my Dad used to call them.  We left Grand Falls/Windsor early in the morning on August 7, 2008 and drove to the Connaigre Peninsula on the south coast of the Island - close to a 3-hour drive.  Pool's Cove was our first stop of the day, and while the weather was not the best, I did walk through the community and take lots of photos.  I think a sunny day would have been better, but the photos I have been sharing give a good idea of what the tiny community was like.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...