Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Boats 1998








Boats 1998

Today I am sharing more images from slides I took in 1998.  I believe all the photos today were taken in Ochre Pit Cove and Broad Cove/Kingston.


As I am scanning slides from years ago, I realize that I certainly took a lot of pictures of things that no longer exist.  A few of the boats are mere skeletons and one looks like it had been set on fire, so I suspect that they didn't last long at all.  Now, 20 years later, the outhouse is probably gone and possibly, a few of the boats that looked pretty good back then.

I also added these photos to my Gone Forever 2 Album on Facebook.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...