Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Trinity, 1996


















Trinity, 1996

I have visited Trinity many times over the years and have many images.  I just had a look through my Trinity Gallery and realized I haven't updated it in a while.  I just put it on my list of sites to upgrade.  :)

Today's photos were taken during a visit in 1996 and I remember being disappointed when, after a 3-hour drive, it was overcast and foggy.  I walked around the town and made several images.  After a while the fog lifted, the clouds began to open up and the sun began to peek through.

If you would like to view the Trinity Gallery before it is updated, go to  http://www.lanephotography.com/trinity/trinity.htm


Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:
  

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...