Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Moose













Moose

I was out working in the yard when I spotted this young bull eating my tulips.  It was the second time today that this moose was helping himself to those poor flowers.  When I went inside to get my camera, it moved away from the flower beds.  By the time I was back with my camera, it was slowly heading back to the tulips. It stopped to smell a few plants along the way, but what it really wanted was "tulips"! Take a look at all the photos and tell me if you get the same impression.

When I tried to get a little closer, the moose moved into the woods, then finally ran away.  I predict it will be back for the tulips later.


Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...