Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Oasis of the Seas 7













Oasis of the Seas 7

With 2 restaurants, a pub, and several shops, the Promenade is probably the busiest part of the ship.  I made several photos of this neighbourhood, but won’t be sharing the Abstract photos until later.  This is the last post showing the Oasis of the Seas.


For those of you who have been on a cruise before, the photos of this ship may have been interesting.  Those who have never cruised will probably be amazed that a ship can have so much on it.  As you know, I have cruised several times and I was amazed at all there is to do aboard the Oasis of the Seas.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...