Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Caribbean Sunrise














Caribbean Sunrise


On most cruises I shoot sunrises from the top decks of the ships I’ve sailed on.  This was only the second time we have had a balcony and when I awoke, I couldn't see the sun and went to the top deck to view the sunrise, but couldn’t get a good vantage point.  I went back to my room and discovered I had a great view of the sunrise from our balcony.  I made many images, and am sharing a few of them with you today.  The only disadvantage to shooting the sunrise from a balcony is that if I made a very wide shot, parts of the ship were included. 


Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...