Thursday, November 05, 2015

Veterans 5










Veterans 5
St. John's, 2001

This is Day 5 of my Veterans Series. All photos were taken on November 11, 2001 at the War Memorial in St. John's.
These photos were taken as the ceremony began and I walked around the War Memorial making photos of the flag bearers and others.

I thank you for your feedback on this Series so far. Here are a couple more comments I received yesterday:

All the photos of the Veterans are so nice, I suppose some of them you took photos of are still alive. Every Nov 11th I take a few photos...it's always a moving ceremony, well attended by people, hope the weather co-operates next week. 
Thanks for sharing the photos of veterans from 2001. It is heartwarming to see a tribute to them after all this time.



Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...