Thursday, May 21, 2015

Battle Harbour 21





















Battle Harbour 21

This is the last of the Battle Harbour Series for now. For the past three weeks I have shared images taken in this scenic Labrador community during my 24 hour visit in July, 2004. I stated previously that in the 11 years since I was there, the town has probably changed quite a bit.

From the feedback I have received, many of you have enjoyed the photos I have shared . If you haven't been checking my Blog, you can view over 400 photos in the last 21 posts.

I do have photos of items in the museums, but will save those for a later series.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...