Wednesday, September 17, 2014

PEI 2



















PEI 2

We stayed in a house near the beach in Morrell, located at the head of St. Peter's Bay on the north-east coast of the island.  Once we got settled in, the sun had come out and I walked along the beach to make photos.  It was low tide and the beach was a little damp, however, it was quite windy and the lighter sand was blowing over the darker, wet sand making interesting designs.  I had to be very careful because sand and salt spray is not good for cameras.  Later, when the wind died down a bit and the sun was lower in the sky, I went for another walk and made more images. 


As you can see from the photos, the beach consists completely of sand and there isn't a rock to be seen anywhere.  There were very few people around, which is probably normal for the off-season.  I guess there would be a lot more during the summer months.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...