Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Chapel's Cove to Marysvale















Chapel's Cove to Marysvale

Recently, I travelled from Holyrood to Cupids along the Conception Bay Highway.  I also took the opportunity to explore a few side roads along the way.  For the next couple of days I will share a few photos of houses and outbuildings that I photographed that day.  I have photographed houses in these towns previously, however, I am always on the lookout for houses that have changed or disappeared and found several which I will share in a future post.

Included in the 15 photos I uploaded today you will find: houses, stores, barns, sheds and 1 wagon wheel used as a decoration.  The yellow building in the second photo was photographed on the main road in Conception Harbour.  I have photographed it a few times but when I saw part of the building taken down, I realized it may be gone soon and stopped to photograph it again.


The blue house with a cylindrical piece certainly caught my attention and I made a couple of photos of it from different angles.

The small house (or shed) in the second last photo is just about gone.  One side of it is gone completely and I don't expect it will be there too much longer.  I have photographed the barn in the lst photo previously but I noticed a few pieces of siding have come loose.   The last time I photographed it was in 2001 and it had been freshly painted.  

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...