Thursday, September 04, 2014

Brigus - Cupids





2014
 1982








Brigus - Cupids

I have been to Brigus and Cupids many times and enjoy the drive through these communities.  Every time I go I see something different to photograph, however, I look for changes to houses and buildings that I have photographed previously.

I have photographed  an old house in "Frogpond" in Brigus is just about gone forever.  I have been making photos of the house since my first visit there in 1982.  I recently scanned the first photo I ever took of the house and thought I would share it with you this morning.


The bright green house in Cupids caught my attention and I stopped to make a photo.  Check my Blog to view other photos from these scenic communities.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What character this photo has. Love the fences.

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...