Saturday, September 01, 2012

Codroy Valley 4






Codroy Valley 4

Holy Trinity Anglican Church, a large white church situated on a high piece of land overlooking the ocean in the town of Codroy, caught our attention and we drove off the main road to photograph it. The graveyard in front of the building was well kept and I made a photograph looking towards the scenic coastline.

The bridge to Searston is being replaced so the road was closed. However, someone suggested that we visit the beautiful sandy beach near the construction. The sign you see in the last photo informs visitors that an endangered species, the piping plover, nests and feeds on the beach. Tomorrow I will share photos of the beach and a few of the plovers we saw feeding there.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...