Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunrise

Good morning,

This time of the year is great for photographing sunrises because the sun rises at a reasonable hour (around 6 am). In the winter, I am on the road or at work when the sun rises. In summer, it rises around 4:30 am.

The two photos this morning were taken just outside my back door here in Holyrood. As you can imagine, it was a beautiful and peaceful morning. Just after I took these photos, I heard a moose walking across a bog not far away. I did see it, but it was too dark to capture a photo.

Yesterday's links did not work even though I created them the same as I have been doing for the past 5 years. I uninstalled and reinstalled my web page editor and now it is working!!
If you wish to see other SKY Photos, go to:
http://www.lanephotography.com/sky/sky.htm



No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...