Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tracks

People are still guessing at the photos I sent out on the weekend so I'll wait until tonight or tomorrow to send out the results.

Yesterday I went for two different snowshoe hikes ( a total of 4 hours walking) and I covered quite a bit of ground. It was a beautiful day and I had lots of fun and exercise.

This morning I wanted to share two photos taken a couple of weeks ago as I hiked through the trails. The first photo shows where I have walked by on snowshoes a few times. The snowshoe trail gets beaten down after a few days, making the trail very easy to walk on.

Occasionally I walk on a trail that has the snow beaten down by a snowmobile or two. It is easy snowshoeing on such a beaten path so I do follow trails that are "new" to me just to see where they go.



No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...