Monday, September 09, 2024

Shubenacadie Wildlife Park





Shubenacadie Wildlife Park

I visited the Provincial Wildlife in Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia in August 2008 and photographed most of the animals being kept there. I have revisited the pictures I took that day and will post them in a new album in the approximate order they were taken. I visited this park in the summer of 1972 but didn't take pictures because the cages were too small and I was upset that wild animals were treated so cruelly. Nowadays, enclosures are much bigger and the animals are not as stressed. 

You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1087728439707257&type=3

Feel Free to Share!


 

No comments:

Sedum

Sedum Three years ago, I noticed a couple of different plants sprouting in my compost pile. I transplanted one to a pot in my garden and gav...