Friday, September 20, 2024

Sedum






Sedum

Three years ago, I noticed a couple of different plants sprouting in my compost pile. I transplanted one to a pot in my garden and gave the other to my granddaughter. They grew well and the following spring I transplanted both of them to my yard. They grew really well there and this year they are beautiful! Bees are really attracted to them and I have been taking pictures nearly every nice day. If you follow the album, you will see how the colour is changing.

I am sharing the pictures in my Sedum Facebook album; you can follow it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3181239931904135&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Sedum

Sedum Three years ago, I noticed a couple of different plants sprouting in my compost pile. I transplanted one to a pot in my garden and gav...