Wednesday, July 03, 2024

Summer 2024











Summer 2024

On June 21, I started my Summer 2024 Facebook album and have been adding to it since then. To be honest, we've only had a few nice days since then and I don't usually take photos in the rain. The images show a few of the things I photographed in my yard. I'll also post other photos as I get them. These are just a selection from all the pictures I have taken. For example, each photo shown today is from another album - lilacs from my Lilacs Album, insects from my Insects Album, etc.

You can follow my Summer 2024 album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10164044918845329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Florida Sunrises

Florida Sunrises Today, I started my 10th Facebook Album, featuring photos of sunrises taken during the winters in Bonita Springs. I love ge...