Friday, July 19, 2024

St. George's Church









St. George's Church

This church is located in Basseterre, St. Kitt's. We visited there during a cruise in March 2012. We walked around the cruise port but wanted to see where the locals lived. A lady gave us directions and we walked around the town for a while. As we walked along, I spotted an interesting-looking church and we decided to check it out. After walking around outside the church, we opened the door and, surprised that it was open, had a look inside. I will post the rest of the photos over the next few days.

You can follow the album on my Travel Page - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1051019126711522&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

No comments:

Garbage Boxes

Garbage Boxes I have been taking pictures of interesting garbage boxes for 20 years and am sharing recent photos to my Garbage Boxes 3 Faceb...