Thursday, January 11, 2024

Strawberries








Strawberries

When I moved into my house in 2007, I started vegetable gardens in my yard and I had 3 beds of strawberries which produced lots of delicious strawberries. I used to get a gallon of berries a day when they were ripe. We made desserts and lots of jam, which I shared with family and friends. Eventually, the strawberry gardens were full of weeds and didn't produce as many berries so I replaced them with raised beds for vegetables.

Last summer, a friend gave me a few plants and I planted them in buckets. I didn't get a lot of strawberries, but the ones I got were delicious. 

I am presently uploading photos of strawberry plants and berries to my Strawberries Album and you can view it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3188282394533222&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...