Sunday, January 21, 2024

Florida








Florida

We spent winters in Florida for 8 years, but we have not gone back since 2020 when our trip was cut short because of Covid 19. In 2021, Canadians couldn't travel to Florida so I started sharing a daily photo diary showing the things I saw in my travels around the park on that day.  I went through my photos for the time I was there and chose a selection for each day!

I've been sharing the albums daily on my main page and I hope some of you enjoy seeing what it is like to have "summer in the middle of winter".

Today's album is for January 21 and you can view it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1711953402310954&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...