Wednesday, May 24, 2023









Trinity Hall

I attended the official opening of Trinity Hall, formerly St. Luke's Anglican Church in Winterton, on Friday, May 19, 2023. I photographed the inside of the church while a few performers were entertaining the audience. I have been uploading photos of the interior of the building for a couple of days and you can follow my album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.443957257733845&type=3

U have to admit that it was a different experience being in that church for something other than funerals. When the church was deconsecrated, it was offered for sale and Greg Wells, a Grammy Award-winning music producer purchased it and has converted it into a recording studio/music venue where it will help the community! There have been several recent articles about his future plans for the church and the town of Winterton!

 Feel Free to Share!

 
 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...