Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Victoria - Abstracts










Victoria - Abstracts

I shot quite a few images of trees as I rotated my camera or zoomed in or out on the subject just as I pressed the shutter. I started my new Victoria - Abstracts album on my Facebook Travel Page.

Interestingly, it was while I was in Victoria in 1978 that I visited Emily Carr's House and viewed many of her paintings. When I got back home I read several books about and by her and was intrigued by her work. I started white I used to call my "Emily Carr" period where I shot many experimental images while rotating the camera or zooming on a subject. Obviously, I never got out of that period yet! :)

You can follow my Facebook Album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.738453041301467&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...