Thursday, March 23, 2023

Holyrood - Icy Harbour











Holyrood - Icy Harbour 2

For a couple of weeks in March, there was quite a bit of sea ice in Holyrood harbour. I created an album and shared many of the photos I took over the years, but photos of this year can be found in this album - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221907480349631&type=3

Normally, there are seals in the harbour, but I didn't see any. There may have been one, but I wasn't sure. The shapes and textures in these natural ice sculptures are unique. When you look closely, you will realize that no two pieces of ice are identical. ;)

Feel Free to Share!


 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...