Friday, December 23, 2022

Winter Trees











Winter Trees

As we near Christmas Day and we have no snow, I thought I would share photos of Winter Trees, because they do look Christmassy. The photos I am presently sharing were scanned from slides I took during winter hikes in 1992.

When I hiked on snowshoes in those days, I carried my camera bag with lenses and other accessories. Nowadays, my camera has a phone attached to it - and it is a lot easier to carry!

I am presently adding photos to my 5th Winter Trees album and you can follow it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162107089850329&type=3  

Feel Free to Share!

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...