Wednesday, September 01, 2021

Dildo






Dildo

I have visited Dildo 3 or 4 times this summer after my book, Dildo Newfoundland" was released in early June.  Each time the town was busy with visitors.  Last summer, because of Covid 19, the number of visitors to the town was way down, but it seems that this year the number of tourists has risen again which is great for businesses and their employees.

If you are in Dildo this fall, you can purchase signed copies of my book at The Dildo Brewery and Museum and Nan and Pop's Souvenir Shop. Or, you can order it online at: https://www.flankerpress.com/product/dildo-newfoundland

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...