Sunday, November 29, 2020

Totems








Totems

When I was in Victoria, British Columbia in 2018, I took several photos of Totem poles and am sharing a few with you today.  You can see how changing the angle changes the type of photos.  The first three silhouettes were taken as I looked directly at the sun.  You can see them perfectly when I position myself at a different angle.

I do have other photos of totems taken in the 70s.  I have added them to my Totems Album - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1389272591245705 

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...