Friday, February 28, 2020

Yellow-rumped Warbler




Yellow-rumped Warbler

I find it difficult to photograph small birds around my home in Holyrood.  They are usually skittish and fly into the woods.  Once they disappear into the trees, getting a photo is nearly impossible.  Occasionally they will stay still long enough for me to get a photo.  I find that if birds are feeding or preening their feathers, they don't pay as much attention and don't fly away so quickly.

I took the above photos during my morning walk in Florida in February 2018.  I spotted them flying into the trees ahead of me.  I slowed down and got my camera ready.  As I inched toward them, I was able to get a few shots before they flew away. 

Feel free to share with family and friends.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...