Saturday, February 15, 2020

Woodland Caribou




Woodland Caribou

When choosing a random photo for this morning, I landed on caribou photos.  I chose 4 to share on my Blog and all were scanned from slides taken in the 1990s near Cape Pine Lighthouse.  In those days there were around 6000 animals in the herd at that time.  The last time I went down to photograph caribou, I didn't even see one.  Luckily, I have lots of photos of them already!

If you would like to see more photos of woodland caribou, feel free to check my Facebook album - https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane/media_set?set=a.10159188991625329&type=3

Feel free to share with family and friends.

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...