Thursday, January 02, 2020

Chicago, 1990

Chicago, 1990

I went to Chicago on a conference in the summer of 1990.  We met with a teacher-librarian, teacher and principal from Norman, Oklahoma and arranged to travel there to shoot a video series with Carol Ann Haycock (Paige).  A month later we took a video crew to a school in Oklahoma and shot the series which, after it was produced, shipped to every US State and Canadian province, as well as several countries overseas!.  It was an interesting project.

I chose this photo because of the two identical circular buildings.  Parking was on the lower 15 levels and the apartments (condos) were above.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...