Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Abstracts










Abstracts


Today I am sharing a variety of abstract photos that I took during my trip to British Columbia in early July. I have just finished sharing photos of trees and several of the photos today show carvings that someone made in trees. 

When I travel to different places I photograph things that catch my attention and, since Shapes and Textures is a theme I photograph often, I did make several images that I will share over the next few days.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...