Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Matlacha











Matlacha


Since September, I have been sharing photos of towns along the Baccalieu Trail.  There are still several communities left, but I am going to take a break from that theme for a while.  Instead, I will share photos that I took this winter while in Florida.

We visited Citrus Park in Florida, a great place for photography. I will share photos of the birds and wildlife, as well as flowers and plants.  

Today, I am sharing photos of a little touristy town called Matlacha.  The main road is lined by colourful shops and restaurants.  It was difficult to get photos because there was so much traffic - vehicles moving constantly.  I had to wait for a break between vehicles and shoot very quickly.

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...