Monday, April 23, 2018

American Robin












American Robin

While in Florida, I was able to walk every day and photograph the birds that are common there.  Here in Holyrood, it is much harder because I live in the forest.  Birds fly into the woods and it is very difficult to photograph them.  I don't have feeders because my neighbour has 2 cats and they kill many birds.  We used to have 2 cats as well, however, since ours have passed, we do see more songbirds.  This summer, I plan to try to photograph as many as I can.


Today, I am sharing photos of American robins that were taken in my yard on April 24, 2004.  I lay on the ground and waited for a robin to show up and when one did, I made several photos.  Because they are so common here, I guess I take them for granted and don't photograph them as much as I could. 

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Churches

Churches I am presently adding photos to my Churches 3 Facebook album on my Communities and Culture Page. Wherever I go, I photograph church...