Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Bishop's Cove













Bishop's Cove

Bishop's Cove is located in Conception Bay North.


In case you are wondering, I have taken the past few days off from Photo of the Day.  I was trying to decide if I should continue with sharing photos of communities or switch to another subject.  I had a look back through my Blog and realized that after 15 years of sharing photos, I have shared images from nearly every photographic subject that I have in my collection.

When I started sending my email version of Photo of the Day in January 2003, It was actually ONE photo each day.  In 2018, I am sharing 10 or more images every day.  I may have shared some of these images previously, however, I am hoping that most of you still enjoy viewing them.

Today, I am starting a new series in which I plan to share photos of Bishop's Cove that were taken in 2002 and 2003.


Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...