Monday, February 26, 2018

Perry's Cove 2
















Perry's Cove 2

Perry's Cove is located in Conception Bay North.


The next community on my Virtual Tour of the Baccalieu Trail is Perry's Cove.  I don't have many photos of that town because it is not on the main road. I have taken the road through the community a few times and will share photos from 2003 today.

Today I am sharing the last of the images of Perry's Cove, taken during 2 trips to the community in 2003.  You can see photos of the scenic view from the community, a few houses and a church.

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...