Saturday, August 19, 2017

Humpback Whales 5




















Humpback Whales 5

This is the last of the whale photos from a late-evening boat tour out of Bauline East in mid-August, 2005.  It was a beautiful evening and at least three whales entertained us until the sun set. 


If you haven't taken a whale and bird tour in this area of the province, I would highly recommend it.  This year, there are lots of whales around and people are getting amazing photos of a variety of species.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...