Friday, February 03, 2017

North Harbour








North Harbour

I have photographed this house in North Harbour a few times over the years and have shared some of them previously.  When I took this photo in 1997, I predicted it would be gone in a few years.  However, I was happy to find that it had been beautifully restored.  


You may be interested in viewing more recent photographs of this house and others that I shared in August 2015 - http://kbrucelane.blogspot.com/2015/08/house-north-harbour.html 

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...